In that day rumor start of a big war. My father was a fireman in the merger (merchant?) marine. He was coming to Riposto(my native town) and when they were to make a stop on Riposto my father was to bring many food supplies that he recuperated from left over of the cargo in general mercantiacs I remember too that he bought lot of dry fish and many gallons of oil and lots of cerals like bean rice ceci (chick peas?) and a lot of other things. He was of good nature and he liked to be friends with most the people. I remember too that in particular he brought me a dog. I could never forget. I named it black because he was all black and I felt like a master, he was follow me allover and I teached him to obey me, but he died less too long, the dog catcher got him, I felt very bad for a few days, but I got over.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment